The Wonder Devotional For Kids

Hey ya'll! I am excited to share with you the devotional books I have recently used with my kiddos.  Because evenings with 4 children can get pretty crazy, it is important and helps settle the kids down to sit with my husband and I and have devotions.  Let me explain to you why I loved using "The Wonder Devotional." Each booklet have 60 devotionals and there are 6 books in a complete set. Each page will have a scripture passage at the top and then the read aloud message in the middle. After reading the passage their is a simple question given and I usually have each of my children answer. At the bottom it suggest having prayer. I love the simplicity of the devotionals! It is not complicated, nor is it long and drawn out.  It sparks good conversation with my children while teaching the great lessons from the Bible.

Click below for my video on The Wonder Devotional booklets.

No comments:

Post a Comment