Easter at The Indianapolis Zoo

Easter at the Zoo! The Indianapolis Zoo has so much to offer a family looking to enjoying a day out with their loved ones. For the Easter holiday they held an "Egg Hunt" (egg shaped signs hidden all over the park). You were given a card to fill out every time you found an egg. At the end of your day, you turned in your card for a free prize. My children had a blast finding the eggs while traveling the park to see the animals.
 






I have to tip my hat to the ladies hosting the Dolphin Show. Their hard work with these animals is definitely paying off. The Dolphin show is amazing and my favorite for sure! It has made quite the impression on my daughter as well.  She now wants to pursue a career in Marine Biology.

 I am very impressed with how well The Indianapolis Zoo is set up. You have a clear view of each of the animals as opposed to looking from a distance and searching for where the animal might be hiding in the exhibit.

I hope you are enjoying the photos of the zoo that my family took. I want to make sure to mention the butterfly pictures are taken in the Butterfly House, as my children call it. White River Garden's Hilbert Conservatory allows you to walk through a beautiful indoor garden while 40 species of butterflies flutter around you.  The first time I went to this exhibit I was 18 with my mother and I was so disappointed that my camera could not focus on close up pictures of the butterflies.  Now over a decade later I finally got my close up shots.  








* I was provided complimentary admission to the Indianapolis Zoo. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment